Wilbers suspension for the Aprilia Shiver 900
Type: KH; Year of construction: ≥ 2017
- Standard seat height
- Raising + 20 mm
- Lowering - 30 mm
The Wilbers suspension can be ordered now in Nordhorn and has the following features:
Individually manufactured, reliable shock absorbers and fork springs with the proven Wilbers technology:
Conventional Wilbers suspension components:
Shock absorber variants:
The basic version of the Wilbers Adjustline Monoshock uses the same technique as the more complex versions. The difference lies in the renouncement of the external expansion tank and the adjustment possibilities in the pressure stage. It makes no compromises in terms of responsiveness and durability.
- Infinitely variable spring preload by means of the hook wrench supplied.
- 22-way adjustable rebound damping.
The Type 642 Competition shock absorber offers the perfect suspension solution for demanding drivers thanks to its many adjustment options and impressive appearance. The best materials and many years of experience make this shock absorber the ideal solution for all possible applications. Even the standard version is fully adjustable:
- 22-fold adjustable low-speed compression damping.
- 22-fold adjustable high-speed compression damping.
- Infinitely variable spring preload using the hook spanner supplied.
- 22-fold adjustable rebound damping.
The favourable alternative
- Infinitely variable spring preload by means of the hook spanner supplied.
- Thanks to radial pistons and progressive shimp packages the right damping at every compression and rebound speed.
- High-quality INA/Elges self-aligning bearings promise long life and durability.
Optional shock absorber accessories:
The X-PA offers you the possibility to adjust the spring preload and the
Vehicle level in no time at all using the supplied socket spanner. The purely mechanical adjustment mechanism is extremely light and, due to its robustness, is ideally suited for enormous loads.
The adjustment range is 15 mm.
With the ZERO friction fork springs from Wilbers you will achieve a perfect tuning of your telescopic fork without breakthrough!
Reducing bushings lowering max. 30 mm with original fork springs, special tools required!
The suspension has a 5 year warranty and an ABE is in preparation. You can order it from now on in Nordhorn by email firstname.lastname@example.org in our shop on www.wilbers-shop.de or by phone 05921-727170! The delivery time is as usual 10 to 14 working days! Above mentioned prices are VK-prices incl. VAT ex stock Nordhorn.your Wilbers Team